ABOUT CREDIT CARD PURCHASE
MeTime Self-Catering uses secure credit card verification that is totally safe and prevents credit card fraud. You make your purchase direct from the Credit Card Gateway through a secure link that’s encrypted for additional safety.
You can also use online funds tranfer to pay through your bank account.
In using the MeTime Self-Catering, you (The User) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. MeTime Self-Catering reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The User is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the shopping service(s) of NRoutes.co.za.
All products/services and information displayed on MeTime Self-Catering constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. MeTime Self-Catering reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. The agreement between you and the MeTime Self-Catering shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian to make a transaction on this website.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Shopping services of MeTime Self-Catering User agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in South African Rands.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice.
- On a credit card transaction, you must pay using your own credit card. MeTime Self-Catering shall not be liable for any credit card fraud.
- Links provided on MeTime Self-Catering to sites outside MeTime Self-Catering are not under our control and MeTime Self-Catering does not assume any responsibility or liability for the content available at such linked Websites. Unless indicated otherwise, MeTime Self-Catering does not intend any links to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities and the links are provided for convenience only.
- MeTime Self-Catering reserves the right to add, delete or modify content, information and other services of MeTime Self-Catering in any way whatsoever and at any time. MeTime Self-Catering reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate this Service.
- The User shall use the services provided by MeTime Self-Catering, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. MeTime Self-Catering reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), MeTime Self-Catering has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services of MeTime Self-Catering, MeTime Self-Catering and other affiliated websites.
- MeTime Self-Catering will not be responsible for any damage suffered by subscribers from use of the services on this site. This includes lost revenue or loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence or subscriber’s errors or omissions, or due to inadvertent release or disclosure of information sent by subscriber. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on MeTime Self-Catering (including but not limited to text, photographs, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on MeTime Self-Catering are the property of MeTime Self-Catering , its parent, affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable South African laws. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa. The Courts at George shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.